The Effect of Product Quality, Service Quality, and Trust, On Customer Satisfaction Of Suzuki Karimun Wagon

About Us

Ipmi Repository is an online archive service which is managed by IPMI Library - Learning Resource Center. Established for collecting, managing, saving, preserving and disseminating digital copies of intellectual output of IPMI International Business School such as academic journal, books, theses, Group Field Project, Community Involvement Project, Case Study, conference paper, and other types of research publication. The main objective of this repository is to provide long-term, public, open access and easily retrieve to the digital collection to support teaching-learning process.

"Knowledge without observation is nil"

Azis, Andi Abd Rahman (2015) The Effect of Product Quality, Service Quality, and Trust, On Customer Satisfaction Of Suzuki Karimun Wagon. Undergraduate thesis, Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen IPMI.

[img] Text
thesis fix.doc
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (884kB)


This study is focused on PT. Suzuki Indomobil, particularly their LGCC (Low Cost Green Car) product named Suzuki Karimun Wagon. The objective of this study is to analyze the effect of product quality, service quality and trust on Karimun Wagon’s customer satisfaction. This research uses explanatory survey to analyze the causal correlations between independent variables namely product quality, service quality, trust, and customer satisfaction as dependent variable. Primary data is acquired using questionnaire with Likert Scale. The respondents are given multiple choice for a series of questions by using Likert scale (1–5). For each questions, each was given with five answer options which were scaled as follow: strongly agree (5), agree (4), Neutral (3), Disagree (2), and Highly disagree (1). The population in this study are the customers of Suzuki Karimun Wagon R at PT. Suzuki Indomobil in Jakarta Area. This research uses quota sampling of 110 customers of Suzuki Karimun Wagon from 10 selected Suzuki service centres (10 customers per service centre) in Jakarta area. The respondents majority are Male (57.3%) and the remaining is Female (42.7%). These people are majority from Jakarta (42.7%), Bogor (20.9%) and Depok (20%). Mostly are Undergraduate (74.5%) and Post graduate (12.7) with a profession in Private sector (56.4%) and Professional (17.3%). Majority of them has income ranging from IDR. 2.400.000 < IDR. 5.000.000 (39.1%); IDR. 7.500.000 < IDR. 10.000.000 (20.9%); and IDR. 5.000.000 < IDR. 7.500.000 (18.2%). They own suzuki Karimun Wagon for more than 24 months (38.2%) and between 12 > 24 months (35.5%). The type of Karimun Wagon in their possession are GL (50.9%), GX (24.5%), GA (17.3%) and Dilago (7.3%). The result shows that respondents showing positive to highly positive tendency toward Product Quality (X1), Service Quality (X2), trust (X3) and satisfaction (Y). Regression analysis shows that Product Quality (X1) has positive and significant effect on Customer Satisfaction (sig 0.008). Service Quality (X2) also has positive and significantly effect on Customer Satisfaction (sig 0.014). Trust (X3) has positive and significant effect on Customer Satisfaction (sig. 0.000). The regression also shows that Product Quality, Service Quality and Trust simultaneously have positive and significant effect on Customer Satisfaction (sig. 0.000). Therefore, all hypothesis in this research are accepted. Recommendations are also offerred to the company. Keywords: Product Quality, Service Quality, Trust, Customer Satisfaction, Suzuki Karimun Wagon

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HE Transportation and Communications
Divisions: Thesis > Bachelor of Business Administration
Depositing User: Melinda Lusyyana
Date Deposited: 16 Jan 2020 02:59
Last Modified: 22 Nov 2021 04:08

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item